My Family

My Family

Welcome to my blog!

I was never taught how to keep up a house as a child.. I was raised by my dad, along with 2 younger brothers, so I was a bit of a tomboy.
I am married now, with four children of my own & want more than anything to be a good wife and mother. My house is always a mess... This blog is my way of charting my progress, in my spritual growth and learning how to keep house. If you have any suggestions, or ideas for me, please let me know. If you are in the same boat as I... I would love to hear from you.
I am learning and trying, but I don't know how others do it. When I find the answer, I will share it with you. I promise.
I like to cook, am good at sewing, crochet, crafts, writing... I just can't keep house. I try with everything I have, and always come up a mile short.
I am trying to over all be a good person, be a strong Christian lady for my daughters and son to look up to, a wife my husband treasures. That above all else... even a clean house... is what I want in life. I have an etsy shop at www.angeldivinecreations.etcy.com stop in sometime :)



"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." ~Mother Teresa

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Our date!

o.k. I did take picture of my binder today. However, I now have a new delima. I can't figure out how to get the pictures onto the blog. I will try to place the pictures into photobucket, then put them into the blog tomorrow if I can find the time to. Tonight.. I have made a date with my husband. We are going to go and eat out somewhere. He is hunting right now, so as soon he gets home, I will have some bath water ready for him, the house tidied up, and his clothes laid out for him. Hopefully that will set him in a "dateing" mood.

I have been asking him out on a date for over three weeks now, but something else always came up. I have a baby sitter ready tonight.. my mother in law.. and hopefully, nothing else will come up, and we can actually go out, and have a nice time without having to worry about anything.. kids included. Don't get me wrong.. I love my children, but sometimes it's nice to get out and actually hold an unenterupted conversation with your husband. I don't ever want to get to the point where my husband and I just pass each other in the kitchen every now and then, not giving each other a second glance.

Now.. even after eight years of being together.. I still love my husband deeply.. it's just a different stage of love. It's not that new, and exciting, head over heals feeling you get when you first start dating. It's a warm, comfortable, safe feeling. Knowing that he will always be there when I need him, that he will not harm me in any way shape or form, but will comfort me. I love that I am comfortable with my husband. I just don't want to ever take him for granted. I want there to always be a spark between us, and sometimes.. you do have to work to keep that spark there. Especially at stressful times, or when the both of you are going through a lot.


Update: I didn't think about the fact that it was Sunday, we went all over, and all of our favorite places were closed, we wound up eating at Pizza Hut. lol. But it was just the two of us, and it was still nice.

I have been making my own bread, and made some homemade breadsticks last night.. they came out so good, my husband is very picky, and he just raved about the breadsticks. I will post the ingredients and pictures later on, if I can ever figure out how to post pictures.

No comments: