My Family

My Family

Welcome to my blog!

I was never taught how to keep up a house as a child.. I was raised by my dad, along with 2 younger brothers, so I was a bit of a tomboy.
I am married now, with four children of my own & want more than anything to be a good wife and mother. My house is always a mess... This blog is my way of charting my progress, in my spritual growth and learning how to keep house. If you have any suggestions, or ideas for me, please let me know. If you are in the same boat as I... I would love to hear from you.
I am learning and trying, but I don't know how others do it. When I find the answer, I will share it with you. I promise.
I like to cook, am good at sewing, crochet, crafts, writing... I just can't keep house. I try with everything I have, and always come up a mile short.
I am trying to over all be a good person, be a strong Christian lady for my daughters and son to look up to, a wife my husband treasures. That above all else... even a clean house... is what I want in life. I have an etsy shop at www.angeldivinecreations.etcy.com stop in sometime :)



"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." ~Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

'christian
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Let us not forget the true meaning of today. Lots of people this time of year are often very rude. Fighting each other over the last toy for their child, becoming impatient when the line is long and the have to wait a little longer before they can head to their cars. Let the light of Christ shine through you even more this time of year than any other. Don't get all caught up in the hustle and bustle of buying the biggest and most expensive gift. Or even worrying about whether or not you will receive the gift you were hoping for. Let your heart focus on the Lord, and why he was sent here to earth... for us... for our sins... so we can be saved. Imagine that little baby, born in a manger, among the cows, and sheep... among the animals, and the stink of their waste. Think of Mary, giving birth to her baby in those conditions. Try to imagine that beautiful little baby having to be wrapped in simple cloths, and sleeping in a manger of hay that the animals ate and slept on... that beautiful little face, would soon grow into a Man that would give his life for me and you. That's what Christmas is all about... Please don't forget that.
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful and safe Christmas...
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
P.S. I found out a few days ago, that my husband and I are expecting another baby. This baby should be due around August 23, my birthday is August 26.. so we will see if I have this little one on my birthday.

No comments: