My Family

My Family

Welcome to my blog!

I was never taught how to keep up a house as a child.. I was raised by my dad, along with 2 younger brothers, so I was a bit of a tomboy.
I am married now, with four children of my own & want more than anything to be a good wife and mother. My house is always a mess... This blog is my way of charting my progress, in my spritual growth and learning how to keep house. If you have any suggestions, or ideas for me, please let me know. If you are in the same boat as I... I would love to hear from you.
I am learning and trying, but I don't know how others do it. When I find the answer, I will share it with you. I promise.
I like to cook, am good at sewing, crochet, crafts, writing... I just can't keep house. I try with everything I have, and always come up a mile short.
I am trying to over all be a good person, be a strong Christian lady for my daughters and son to look up to, a wife my husband treasures. That above all else... even a clean house... is what I want in life. I have an etsy shop at www.angeldivinecreations.etcy.com stop in sometime :)



"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." ~Mother Teresa

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's been a long time!

Well, hello old friends!
It has been a good 3.5 years since I have last posted. There have been a lot of changes in my life in that time. My husband and I bought a lovely home three years ago, only a few blocks away from where we previously lived.
I now work a full time job outside of the home, and have also started an etsy shop to sell my sewing items for a little extra income.
My children are growing into wonderful, beautiful individuals.
I have to admit that I have grown away from the home management binder since moving into our new home, but am soon to start up another one. I would be happy to share it’s progress with you! I feel that now, more than ever before, I need an organized schedule in my home.
I have always found that if I did not have a list in my hand to look at… I would often lose focus. I am glad to have found my way back to my old, comfortable, familiar blog, and I hope to see you around soon.

1 comment:

sarah b said...

Congrats on the new home! I love your Binder Idea... I'm pulling together Organizing/Cleaning ideas for a Moms Group that I belong to... Very Helpful!!!