My Family

My Family

Welcome to my blog!

I was never taught how to keep up a house as a child.. I was raised by my dad, along with 2 younger brothers, so I was a bit of a tomboy.
I am married now, with four children of my own & want more than anything to be a good wife and mother. My house is always a mess... This blog is my way of charting my progress, in my spritual growth and learning how to keep house. If you have any suggestions, or ideas for me, please let me know. If you are in the same boat as I... I would love to hear from you.
I am learning and trying, but I don't know how others do it. When I find the answer, I will share it with you. I promise.
I like to cook, am good at sewing, crochet, crafts, writing... I just can't keep house. I try with everything I have, and always come up a mile short.
I am trying to over all be a good person, be a strong Christian lady for my daughters and son to look up to, a wife my husband treasures. That above all else... even a clean house... is what I want in life. I have an etsy shop at www.angeldivinecreations.etcy.com stop in sometime :)



"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." ~Mother Teresa

Monday, January 8, 2007

Ultrasound TOMORROW

Well, I go to the doctor TOMORROW for the ultrasound, and ugh, blood work. lol. I am starting to get excited. I want to see how far along I am... and look at the little baby bean squirming around in there. lol. I think I am only 8 weeks. Which is 2 months pregnant.. I went back and looked at an ultrasound from my baby girl, at 10 weeks.. not big at all. lol. So at least now I won't be disappointed when I don't see a fully developed baby waving at me in there. :) . But I am anxious to see the heart beat and to make sure everything is o.k. and the baby is developing o.k.
The kids also start school tomorrow. I won't have to worry about finding a sitter to watch them while I go to the doctor. I know it will probably be an all day thing, since I will have to go and give blood too. Well, just wanted to update a little bit, hopefully tomorrow I will have an ultrasound picture to post up for everyone to see. Along with details of how everything went. I am starting to feel sick, haven't been sick yet, just starting to feel it. Hopefully it will be like my last two.. I felt sick for about a week, then it went away. lol. My boobs are sore, but not too bad, my gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I am extremely tired, but not as much as I was. The joys of pregnancy. lol. I am already outgrowing my clothes. I just keep them unbuttoned, as I think it will look silly if I start to wear maternity clothes this early. I know of some women who wear maternity clothes the second they find out there pregnant.. the day after the test is positive, they are in their maternity clothes.. lol. Not me, I will wear them when I absolutely can't stand my clothes anymore, probably won't be long though, another couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Angel,
I came across your blog when I was looking at Home Management Binders on Candy's webpage. I couldn't help but to smile when I read your introduction on your blog. That is me! I grew up with three older brothers and no sisters. I never learned to keep house - my mom worked and didn't know how to do it herself. LOL! I also grew up keeping up with the boys and doing all that they did and claiming that there wasn't any difference between the genders. How wrong I was! It is beautiful to be a woman and I too am trying to be the best mother, wife, and follower of Christ as I can. I used to ask people, "How do you do it?" (A clean house, you know.) No one seemed to give me an answer and must have thought the question was rhetorical. I have to say the last two or three months I have found Candy's blog and it has changed me. I'm sure you have done the same. My house is cleaner, not perfect, but cleaner and my family happier. I will continue to check on your site to see how you are doing. Oh and by the way, I think I'll copy your intro and just paste it on my blog. J/K!